17 Apr 2023

Making Waves in the Property Market in 2023

Making Waves in the Property Market in 2023

As an estate agent with offices in Aberaeron and Lampeter, we are proud to have made a significant impact in the local property market. Since the start of the year, we have sold an impressive 35% of all properties in our area, with the remaining 65% being shared between a staggering 36 competitors.

During March 2023, we averaged 110 viewings per week, which is a testament to the high demand for properties in our area. Our presence on online platforms such as Zoopla has been substantial, with over 9 million searches conducted in 2021 and 2022. We are delighted to have increased our market share compared to last year, and our two branches sell the equivalent of 11 competitors combined.

Our reach now extends to a larger area than ever before, and we have appeared on people's Facebook screens a remarkable 2.9 million times in March 2023 alone. At our estate agency, we guarantee to give our clients the best possible exposure for their property, ensuring they get the attention they deserve.

Our success is a result of our hard work, dedication, and commitment to providing exceptional service to our clients. If you're looking to sell or buy property in West Wales, trust our team to guide you every step of the way. With our local knowledge and expertise, we'll help you achieve your property goals in this beautiful part of the world.